Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 4

The first thing I had to take care of today was my homework. I had an assignment due for my last class (Ed.S) and had forgotten to finish it (I thought I'd have more time and opportunity on the trip). It took about an hour to get everything finished and then we drove to Aunt Nookie's apartment.

We ate breakfast/lunch there (sandwiches and snacks). By the time everyone was ready, it was almost 3 PM. We stopped to get two wheel chairs and then left for Miami Beach. We drove to our hotel, which was a Howard Johnsons near Bal Harbour. It was on the beach and we got a good deal. The hotel was older, but well keep. It had that older Miami Beach vibe, so it was a good find.

We headed to dinner at the Lincoln Road Mall where we found a Cuban Restaurant named Dave's Cafe II. The food was pretty good, but the water was spiked. Jimmy and I had Cuban food. Mom and Aunt Nookie had fettuccine and Aunt Mae had chicken fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment